Consumer Statutory Rights
The Warranty terms and conditions set out by TankPro™ do not exclude any conditions or warranties by which under Australian law are mandatory. This follows the Australian Trade Practises Act of 1974 and Australian State Legislation which protects the rights of consumers and businesses. The TankPro™ Warranty in addition to this identifies in detail product warranty and liability.
TankPro™ Power Pack Warranty
TankPro™ warrants to the TankPro™ unit owner that the Power Pack shall remain free of defects in manufacture or workmanship for a period of 2(two) years from date of purchase. If no proof of purchase, warranty will be from manufactured date on TankPro™ unit.
TankPro™ Cell Warranty
TankPro™ warrants to the TankPro™ unit owner that the Cell shall remain free of defects in manufacture or workmanship for a period of 2(two) years from date of purchase. If no proof of purchase, warranty will be from manufactured date on TankPro™ unit.
Any parts in the TankPro™ Power Pack, Cell or complete unit that are found by TankPro™ to be operationally defective will be replaced or repaired under warranty by the discretion of TankPro™.
Warranty Void Disclaimer
The following outlines circumstances which deems the warranty invalid.
• Any defect of failure resulting from misuse, abuse, abrasion, build-up on Cell electrodes, electrical faults (including power surges & lightning strikes) harsh chemicals, improper cleaning solution, including dilution,wear & tear, accident, non compliance of proper installation procedure & installation instructions, all and any conditions outside the control of TankPro™.
• If any Part of the TankPro™ Cell, Power Pack or complete unit is serviced by a person not authorised to do so by TankPro™ or with non-approved parts.
• If The serial number or manufacture date has been removed or de-faced.
• If the product has not been fully paid for by all parties to the sale or is repossessed under any financing agreements.
• Where the Cell or Power Pack has been subject to any use other than Normal Water Storage Tank or Spa Use.
Subject to the TankPro™ unit owners statutory rights TankPro™ reserves the right to charge for any services not covered in this warranty, including freight costs.
Subject to the TankPro™ unit owners rights referred to in this warranty, TankPro™ here-by excludes to the maximum extent permitted by law all other liability in respect to this product.
Claims Under Warranty
If a defect covered by this warranty arises the TankPro™ unit owner should contact TankPro™ as soon as the fault is apparent & advise of the nature of the defect. Claims made outside the warranty period will not be covered by warranty. Repair Work TankPro™ warrants that parts & workmanship on rebuild & repairs of Cells & Power Supplies shall remain free of defect for a period of 12 months.
The owner/purchaser of the TankPro product hereby agrees that by purchasing the TankPro product, the owner agrees to the following disclaimer. TankPro is not responsible for personal injury, sickness or death as a result of using/misusing the TankPro product other than that is legally required as a result of manufacture defaults under Australian law & covered by TankPro’s warranty void disclaimer. TankPro recognises to the purchaser the agreement of purchase is undertaken with the knowledge all water treated or consumed within the TankPro facilitated water holding facility shall be tested for acceptable sanitation levels required by government authorities prior to consumption or cross-over interaction under all and any circumstances where TankPro is used to sterilize or stabilize water for interaction, consumption, use or stored. The purchaser agrees to the above conditions within this disclaimer prior to use. If the purchaser/owner of the TankPro unit does not agree to the above conditions of purchase prior to use a full refund is available.